emergency? Call 911
Emergency calls are handled by the province-wide Sask911 service. When you call 911 you will be connected to a call center to determine the nature of your emergency. The call will then be forwarded to police, fire, or emergency dispatch. Be prepared to provide as much information as possible when you call 911.
Other Emergency Services Nearby
- Indian Head Union Hospital: 306-695-4000
- All Nations' Healing Hospital (Fort Qu'Appelle): 306-332-5611
- Regina Pasqua Hospital: 306-766-2222
- Regina General Hospital: 306-766-4444
- Indian Head Ambulance Services: 306-695-2191
- RCMP Indian Head Detachment: 306-695-5200
- SaskPower: 1-888-757-6937
- SaskEnergy: 1-888-700-0427
- Social Services: 306-787-3700
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
Disasters or major emergencies can present unique challenges for residents of a small community, like Qu’Appelle. The effective exchange of emergency information and training with all communities in and around the Town of Qu’Appelle, and more importantly those impacted directly by the event is critical to the success of the response for First Responders and the well-being of residents.
Planning for this exchange of emergency information between all responders, residents, businesses, media, and government agencies greatly increases the chances of an effective response and organized recovery from the emergency event.
As a resident, knowledge is your best protection in an emergency. Knowing what to do in an emergency will help you to better control the situation and recover faster. Public Safety Canada provides reference pages where you can find valuable information for yourself and your family to begin developing your own Emergency Plan.
Regional Hazards - Saskatchewan
Prevent Slips, Trips, and Falls
For more valuable information on emergency planning in our region, visit the Calling Lakes EMO.